October 19-20, 2019
About the Speaker:
We are excited to have Dave Marriott as our special speaker for Family Conference this year. Dave and his wife Emiley, together with a small group of believers, planted Lakewood Baptist Church in the Milwaukee area in 2009. Through church-planting they have been able to see God's sovereign power and saving gospel at work in the lives of real people. The Marriotts have been married for 11 years and adopted their daughter Ellery in 2017. Lord willing, this Fall, they will complete the process of adopting 3 more children. While the focus of Dave's ministry is expository preaching, he also loves evangelism and practical apologetics in the marketplace of life.
Saturday, October 19
- 8:15am - Check-in/registration begins
- 8:15am-9am — Coffee & Refreshments
- 9am-12:30pm — Sessions (lunch not provided)
Sunday, October 20
- 9am-9:30am —Coffee & Refreshments
- 9:30am-12pm — Sessions (lunch not provided)
- 4pm-7pm — Church Family Fall Picnic (food provided)
General & Children's Info:
- Nursery and Children's programs will be offered on both Saturday and Sunday mornings during the conference sessions.
- There will be coffee and refreshments provided both Saturday and Sunday morning before (and between) the sessions, but no lunch.
- We invite everyone back to our Church Family Fall Picnic on our Athletic Field on Sunday afternoon! We'll have food, a hayride, and inflatables!