October 20-21, 2018
About the Speaker:
Dr. Voddie T. Baucham, Jr. is the Dean of Theology at African Christian University in Zambia and has authored numerous books on the subjects of family and parenting. Voddie’s area of emphasis is Cultural Apologetics. Whether teaching on classical apologetic issues like the validity and historicity of the Bible, or the resurrection of Christ; or teaching on biblical manhood/womanhood, marriage and family, he helps ordinary people understand the significance of thinking and living biblically in every area of life.
Saturday, October 20
- 8:30am-9am — Coffee & Refreshments
- 9am-12:30pm — Sessions (lunch not provided)
Sunday, October 21
- 9am-9:30am —Coffee & Refreshments
- 9:30am-12pm — Sessions (lunch not provided)
- 4pm-7pm — Church Family Picnic (food provided)
General & Children's Info:
- Nursery and Children's programs will be offered on both Saturday and Sunday mornings during the conference sessions.
- There will be coffee and refreshments provided both Saturday and Sunday morning before (and between) the sessions, but no lunch.
- We invite everyone back to our Church Family Picnic on the grounds on Sunday afternoon! We'll have food, games, and a hayride!