We are delighted that you're considering a visit to Killian Hill! When you come for your first visit, be sure to park in the "Guest" parking spaces conveniently located at the front of the church.
Our facilities are literally on a hill, and our buildings are one behind the other going up the hill. Here's a bird's eye view:
From Guest Parking, you'll enter our lobby and our see our Welcome Desk immediately to the right. The friendly attendant there can help you find your way around, hand you a campus map, or answer any of your questions about our ministry and services.
Just a little further in, you can grab some coffee and a donut in the Parlor.
Our Nurseries (ages 0-3) are just across the hall from the Parlor.
We have services for children as well:
- Children's Church (ages 3-K6) - Children's Ministry Room (Bldg A, 2nd floor, above lobby)
- Junior Church (grades 1-4) - Parlor (Building A)
- Junior Church goes from 11am-12pm. Kids start the service with their parents in the main auditorium and head back when they see the choir leaving the choir loft (as noted in Bulletin).
What are services like?
- Our auditorium sits roughly 300.
- You'll sit among a friendly congregation of diverse ages, dressed just as diversely—from formal to casual.
But more importantly...
- We love God and his word, the Bible. So we worship him through songs, prayers, giving, and paying attention to the preaching of God's word.
- We love to sing both old and new songs that have biblical substance.
- We love to engage in meaningful community.
We hope to see you this Sunday!